We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
We recommend you read our Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from our website so you are familiar with our policy on returns, refunds and exchanges and your legal rights and remedies. We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from our store to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us here.
This policy only applies where you make a purchase online from our website. Our returns and refunds policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear. It also does not cover products used in a manner or for a purpose not reasonably contemplated, or previously modified in a manner not authorised by us.
What is the returns process like?
Returns will ONLY be accepted at our retail store in Singapore. Kindly follow the steps below to process your returns for your items purchased online.
Returns must be done within fourteen (14) days at our store, starting from the day you receive the goods. You may return your order (or items) for any of the following reasons:
- You received the wrong item in your package. Item must be in original, sealed packaging.
- You received a product that is not in working order due to its functional problem and not from mishandling or negligence.
The general requirements for returns are as follows:
- You have valid proof of purchase (purchase receipt or tax invoice).
- The goods must be in full packaging and original condition along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts received with it.
Conditions under which goods are non-returnable:
- Display sets
- Once used or installed, eg. mounted, drilled, taped, sealed, personalised, scratched, cracked
- Customised, made-to-order goods or special orders
- Goods that have been serviced or repaired. You may have the product repaired, however, once serviced the product is no longer eligible for replacement or refund.
If your return request meets all the above-stated requirements and you wish to proceed with the return, please visit our store at the address here with a valid proof of purchase and goods in full packaging and original condition. Our customer service agent will inspect the goods and process the return request.
If your return is valid, we will provide an exchange on a one-to-one basis. A refund will only be validated in the event of stock unavailability for your original purchase.
We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange and refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
Refunds will only be validated in the event that stock runs out for your original purchase. Refunds will be made via the payment method which you have opted for during purchase. For credit card refunds, the refund payment will be reflected in your credit card statement after one to two (1-2) billing cycles, subjected to processing duration of the bank.
Exchanges are subject to stock availability. Only unopened and unmarked product(s) can be exchanged for another product(s) of similar or higher value within seven (7) days from date of purchase. If the value of the exchange item(s) is higher than the original item(s), you will be required to top up the difference in cash. There will be no refund if the value of the exchange item(s) is lower than the original item(s).